Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
YouCam Splitter not working
jerrys
Senior Contributor Location: New Britain, CT, USA (between New York and Boston) Joined: Feb 10, 2010 21:36 Messages: 1038 Offline
[Post New]
It's now 2015, almost a year since this problem started, and I still have no solution. I think that YouCam is a dead product. They've marked it down to $30, so my guess is they're going to stop selling it soon.

They probably stopped fixing bugs, too. It's a shame, but that's the way things go. It isn't the first time I've been stung, and it won't be the last. Jerry Schwartz
jerrys
Senior Contributor Location: New Britain, CT, USA (between New York and Boston) Joined: Feb 10, 2010 21:36 Messages: 1038 Offline
[Post New]
Cyberlink has started working on my ticket again, but they can't duplicate the problem. That makes it almost impossible for them to fix it. Jerry Schwartz