Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Burning unsuccessful - Error Code 3EB130783 SOLVED!
RobAC [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Mar 09, 2013 18:20 Messages: 406 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Tina, before Dafydd chimes in I like to clarify a bit more about the item screen size setting and why it "might" cause an issue- again it is just one step in troubleshooting.

Also check your private message I also sent you a link.

1.) Your C: Drive is the drive that needs the most space. You have lots of space on your D: drive 700+GB is plenty.

I just did a quick vid. to show others following this thread how to change the item screen size settings to keep your system in line with default items sizes.

It was just a suggestion by Phil on the 1st page that this can cause issues if not within the default items sizes. Some programs, icons and so on don't like too big an item size setting. (Again this is just something to try and see- you can always revert back to your larger size later. I have mine set to 120% or 125% because 100% is way too small for me to view on my external monitor.) See here:

2. Updates are usually saved on your C: drive as well as a lot of other updates for other programs, the system pagefiles not to mention a large System Restore file etc. Which is the reason it is recommended you need at least 80-100GB of free space on your C: drive just in case.

a) Power DVD is Cyberlink's DVD, video/music player.
b) Power2Go is Cyberlink's DVD/CD Disc burning program (use this)
c) Dvd Maker is Windows own DVD creation software- you can try this also.

Tip: Get a couple Re-Writable DVDs (DVD-RW) so you can test burn without wasting good discs.

Rob

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 14. 2013 16:51

PD 14 Ultimate Suite / Win10 Pro x64
1. Gigabyte Brix PRO / i7-4770R Intel Iris Pro 5200 / 16 GB / 1 TB SSD
2. Lenovo X230T / 8GB / Intel HD4000 + ViDock 4 Plus & ASUS Nvidia 660 Ti / Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIZw3GPwKMo&feature=youtu.be
Tina9999
Newbie Location: Northern CA Joined: Oct 12, 2012 23:38 Messages: 39 Offline
[Post New]
rob & dafydd: still can't burn a dvd.

Removed more programs, mostly media that duplicate Cyberlink's programs or are for tasks I don't use (like webcam, watching movies on my computer etc). Can't use Windows DVD maker because there was no way to remove menus, wihich cannot be used for tv station submissions, so removed that too. Did disc cleanups, moved all media & documents to D drive. C drive now at 49.5 gb free of 434 gb, which is more than it was when I was successfully burning dvds. When I return home I will have the comp repair shop move 200 gbs from D to C.

Have ordered Verbatim rw dvds as well as DVD-R's, which are required for tv stations. I really don't think that my Verbatim DVD-R dvds are the problem since I've been using these dvds successfully for quite a while.

Figured out that Power2Go is what is linked to the PD11. Tried it separately from PD11 and it failed in burn mode again. Had reprogrammed one of my dvds at 1920 16x speed (slower than my usual 24x). Upgraded to a temp version of Power2Go9.

New Msg when it stopped working mid-stream last night was: CLWKernelClient32 - what does that mean? Also got the burning unsuccessful error: eEB130783

By process of elimination, I am thinking it is either the Power2Go or my internal disc burner. How can I figure out which?

Thanks to both of you for sticking with me on this! Tina999

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Jul 15. 2013 03:48

CyberPower Inc Windows 7
Intel (R) Core (tm) i7-4770K cpu @ 3.50 ghz
64 bit op sys - 32.0 GB RAM
Longedge [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Apr 28, 2011 15:38 Messages: 1504 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: I have many programs I'd like to uninstall, but I don't know what they are, such as Bonjour.

ITunes won't work on my system without the Bonjour service running.

I've just had repeated errors thrown when trying to burn a test DVD. It was something to do with the menu I was using, I could burn without problems with no menu and I can also burn with the menu that I created myself from scratch. I think it was down to overlapping elements somewhere but I lost patience with it and the problem went away when I ditched that particular menu.

Just f.w.i.w. - I don't know if it's relevant here.
RobAC [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Mar 09, 2013 18:20 Messages: 406 Offline
[Post New]
Longedge,

Good advice.

re: if Quicktime is not installed properly then PD won't work correctly and errors like the CLWKernelClient32 can show up. (Power Director needs Quicktime installed even on a Windows system,)

So re-install the latest Quicktime.

I do not use iTunes so I chose not to install it with Quicktime. (So no Bonjour on my system.)

R
PD 14 Ultimate Suite / Win10 Pro x64
1. Gigabyte Brix PRO / i7-4770R Intel Iris Pro 5200 / 16 GB / 1 TB SSD
2. Lenovo X230T / 8GB / Intel HD4000 + ViDock 4 Plus & ASUS Nvidia 660 Ti / Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIZw3GPwKMo&feature=youtu.be
Tina9999
[Post New]
RobAC
Thanks to Longedge (too) for advice about Quicktime, did reinstall with upgrade. Now getting msg: "CLQTKernelClient32 has stopped working" whenever I open PD11. Oddly enough, once I click, it goes away and I can work on my video. Have not tried to burn a dvd again as I'm waiting for rewritable discs in the mail.

I did move/consolidate my Cyberlink folders in my Program folder in C drive. Would that account for it?

Found & tried Cyberlink's clean disk program which located & deleted a lot of temp files that were hidden and had not been removed when I used the Windows Clean Disk program. So now I have 108 gbs free on my C drive.

I welcome anybody else's suggestions too.
Thanks, Tina9999 (forgive me for missing the last 9 in prior msgs) CyberPower Inc Windows 7
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: ITunes won't work on my system without the Bonjour service running.

I use iTunes as my main music library, without Bonjour installed, with no issues. Bonjour is separate software used for detecting devices and sharing on a network. I don't do any of that so I uninstalled it.

Tina - uninstalling Bonjour will only save you 2MB anyway. There may be other (bulkier) superfluous software that could be removed to free up some space on your C Drive.

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
Tina9999
[Post New]
ynotfish - uninstalled iTunes, since not using music right now. Also removed a bunch of other programs including Bonjour. And then found out about Cyberlink's clean disk program which helped me to find hidden data that the Windows clean up program never showed me so I could delete, also fixed a variety of registry & browser errors, etc. Now happy to report I have 307 gb free out of 434 gb on my C drive! However, still have not resolved burning problem, but took that to the Power2Go group since that is what I thot was the culprit. Apparently not, but working on other options. Thanks for your input! Greatly appreciated. Tina CyberPower Inc Windows 7
Longedge [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Apr 28, 2011 15:38 Messages: 1504 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Bonjour is separate software used for detecting devices and sharing on a network.

Ahh.. I use ITunes for my wifes' IPad and IPod so that's why it would have been 'complaining' when it couldn't find Bonjour after I removed it.
Tina9999
[Post New]
Follow up: After following many suggestions, was able to bring computer to a repair shop which confirmed my internal dvd player had burned out. Purchased a new 1-3 burner/duplicator. Burned a bunch of new dvds and made copies successfully. But now my computer cannot locate any driver. I did remove a few burning programs I did not think I needed any more: IMG Burn, PowerToGo9, and the PrassiZulu which came with the duplicator. I really only wanted to use the burning program automatically connected with PD11, which was working but now is not. In fact, I cannot even open PD11 now and my computer had crashed a while ago, but is obviously back up. Could have overheated from all the burning and hot weather, even with the fans & chill pad.
So, since my internal F drive and the external G drive cannot be read, I cannot re-load any software. Forgot to mention I did just upload the automatic Windows updates, so am unsure which thing I did caused this melt down. My C drive now has about 236 gb free, more than enough space, having deleted many programs & videos. Help please? Tina999 CyberPower Inc Windows 7
dougmason1940
Newbie Location: Melbourne Joined: Dec 24, 2010 23:58 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
My knowledge does not reach the height of a flea's knee. So if my "solution" is unorthodox or unacceptable, I apologise:
1. I "produce" an MP4 file to my HDD.
2. Open a "new project" and input the MP4 file.
3. "Create disc"

It's slow - takes time - but it seems to work. Sometimes I have to divide a large "production" into smaller parts.

Doug
Tina9999
[Post New]
as it turns out, the simplest explanation was it: my old internal dvd burner in my laptop had burned out. That was one of my first questions, how to figure if that was the reason, but no one ever responded to that. Since then I had to purchase an external dvd burner, and then a new desktop computer as my old laptop was running too hot and crashed too often as a result. thanks for your input anyways! Tina9999 CyberPower Inc Windows 7
Ludrick Nerell [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Kingstree, SC Joined: Jan 24, 2008 18:56 Messages: 29 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Suddenly having problems burning dvds of music videos that I produced with PD Ult 11. Error code eEB130783 for last one. What does that mean?
Thanks
Tina

HP Envy 17 Notebook
Windows 7
Intel (R) Core (TM) i7 CPU Q 72021.60 ghz
64 bit op sys
RAM 16.0 gb (recently added some gb)

Hi Tina9999,
Clear out your old temp data.
Lower your burn speed
Googled the error doesn't give us a lot to work with, looks to be a burn speed error.
Dafydd

Wow, you're still giving tech support tips. I remember you since I had PD in 2007. Only God Can Judge Me...
Ludrick Nerell [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Kingstree, SC Joined: Jan 24, 2008 18:56 Messages: 29 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Suddenly having problems burning dvds of music videos that I produced with PD Ult 11. Error code eEB130783 for last one. What does that mean?
Thanks
Tina

HP Envy 17 Notebook
Windows 7
Intel (R) Core (TM) i7 CPU Q 72021.60 ghz
64 bit op sys
RAM 16.0 gb (recently added some gb)

Hi Tina9999,
Clear out your old temp data.
Lower your burn speed
Googled the error doesn't give us a lot to work with, looks to be a burn speed error.
Dafydd

I'm having the same issue by the way. It's been a while since I've burned DVDs especially while using PD. I kept getting an error message as well. So I had already created files to be distributed online and on a USB drive. But one client asked to have her copy burned on a DVD. So I took those already produced files into my timeline and attempted to export them using the DVD burn option. However, at the end of the session, I get the error message. So I just tried another way by simply burning the files traditional way after compressing those same files. The data on the DVD still does not play. What's going on? Should start over from scratch with the footage and try producing that way or is there something that I'm not doing right? Only God Can Judge Me...
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
It might be easier to burn the DVD directly from your existing files with Windows or a free third-party burner app