Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Produced file disappears
Jason57 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 18, 2011 06:14 Messages: 13 Offline
[Post New]
Thank you Robert.
I have discovered that the nature file works and stays but my own video just disappears.
It was what you suspected the video itself.

I have another problem since i upgraded to the latest version.
When i load the Power Director software i get a "OLR Submission" error saying "Resource file not found please reinstall application".

I have reinstalled the whole software gain but once the upgrade is installed i get this meesage.

As you know I am using windows 7 32bit operating system.
Is their something i should be doing to get rid of that message. At the moment it seems just cosmetic...but i am not sure if there is a problem.

Many thanks for your help in this matter.
Robert2 S
Senior Contributor Location: Australia Joined: Apr 22, 2009 05:57 Messages: 1461 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Jason,

Glad we got part of it worked out for you. There is a special uninstallation program for PD that clean out everything ready for a clean re-install when things get screwed up. I don't have a link for it but someone else here may have a link, or try the search option on the top of this page.

Cheers

Robert2 S My youtube channel====> http://www.youtube.com/user/relate2?feature=mhsn
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Cleaner link info: http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/15688.page

On your re-installation of PD9 please do not apply the patch immediately. I would like you to follow the guide below, Part A and supply the information. This will help to possibly localise the cause.

You should then apply the patch and the content pack.

Dafydd

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 19. 2011 06:06

Jason57 [Avatar]
[Post New]
It looks like i am not the only one that has had this error in the past....google the error earlier today and did what was said on this link and the error has now disappeared.

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/2422.page;jsessionid=CEED0F85A31E401110878154649AAE88

I have already unistalled and reinstalled the program more than 3 times already and still got the error once the new patch was installed on top of the original installation.

At the moment i am happy that the error has gone after i search for some kind of temp fix and i am still able to use the software.

The error only seems to happen when i apply the new patch, and not before.

I have also installed and check PC protection software to see if that was interferring with the installation and turned it off continuously to see when i installed if the errror stopped...but still it occurred.

For the moment i am happy that the software works for now.

Jason57 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Hi Dafydd,

I am following your instructions now.
Will update when I have done what you asked
Jason57 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Hi Dafydd,

Power Director Ultra64 version 9.0.0.2330 before latest patch is installed

Attched below is the Dxdiag log that you wanted

Let me know what is causing the error when i add the latest update to this version.
 Filename
DxDiag.txt
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
54 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
263 time(s)
Jason57 [Avatar]
[Post New]
what do you mean the "content pack"?

All i am applying is the latest update to the basic installation from the updates page on website.
Jason57 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Just applied the update to the basic version after previously completely running an uninstall and your uninstall zip files to make sure....also rebooted PC... then did a fresh install.

Still getting this error.

Something is not right.

All i can do now is just rename the folder that the above forum suggests to stop the error appearing.