Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
CyberLink 3D Zone - old thread
[Post New]
After a month with tech support they finally said that 2d to 3d doesn't work with NVIDIA processors and that I should contact NVIDIA who by the way recommends Cyberlink.
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: After a month with tech support they finally said that 2d to 3d doesn't work with NVIDIA processors and that I should contact NVIDIA who by the way recommends Cyberlink.

Dear Carl,

mhh - sounds strange to me - please provide me the CSID and mail you used to get in contact with CS by PM - I will check internally here.

btw: what did you try to do? (DVD to 3D or file to 3D? Which OS? do you have 3D Vision or other system?)

Thanks and BR
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
[Post New]
Thanks for your repley.

They said::
This is in reference of your TSID # 0530364127.

I understand your concern related with playback of 2D to 3D converted file in PowerDVD 10 Ultra.

Please follow the steps given below:

Please uncheck every TrueTheater options and try to play back 3D BD again.

And please let me know when playing back 3D BD, is that still possible to tick any option in TrueTheater settings.

If 2D to 3D only works sometimes, please contact Nvidia to report this issue as only NVidia 3D vision doesn't work smoothly with PowerDVD 10. Others are fine.

The 3d playback workes fine but in 2D to 3D most of the time it seems to be trying to go to the 2D screen but bounces back to the 2D mode boing back and forth with no exit other than a reboot.
Thanks for your help.
Carl

[Post New]
Is there any official word from cyberlink (or can there be, please?) as to whether or not powerdvd will support dlp-link? I have all the hardware I need: 3d projector, supported video card, etc... for the htpc and xpand glasses. It seems I just need software. Thank you.
taz291819 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 22, 2010 15:52 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Is there any official word from cyberlink (or can there be, please?) as to whether or not powerdvd will support dlp-link? I have all the hardware I need: 3d projector, supported video card, etc... for the htpc and xpand glasses. It seems I just need software. Thank you.

I think you're confused. DLP-Link is simply the name of how some shutter glasses (like the X102) and DLPs sync together. DLP-Link is not a 3D method.
[Post New]
I see. Is there any word as to when Viewsonic 3d projectors will be supported? From what I read, 120Hz Time Sequential **might** be the setting I need. **Might**. I don't want to throw anyone off that's reading this that's in the same boat as me. But I don't see that setting in the latest version. I saw it a version or more back though. I hope I didn't update away my solution. hehehe

Thanks
arthurpb [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 10, 2017 00:40 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hi, can give the serial number activation for my software direct2pc¿???