Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
mov files to play on TV DVD player
etaf [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 12, 2011 07:50 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I'm looking into this product suite for a friend and need to be able to convert and burn mov (quicktime file format) to a DVD to play on a normal DVD player connected to a TV

how would I use this suite to do that

he also has a number of mov files he wants to join together to make a movie for the TV - the files are from a normal compact digital camera

i can download the trail version and then see if it works I can recommend my friend upgrades to the full suite - he has a limited version on the PC - i think it was supplied with the PC

any advice welcome

CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

if you looking for more Video editing features I can recommentd PowerDirector 10:

http://www.cyberlink.com/products/powerdirector/overview_en_GB.html?affid=2581_930_479_2_0_ENU_powerdirector&utm_source=CLHP_FeaturedSoftware&utm_medium=CLHP_FeaturedSoftware_2_powerdirector&utm_campaign=CL_Homepage

Br
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
etaf [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 12, 2011 07:50 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
if you looking for more Video editing features I can recommentd PowerDirector 10:
Thanks - actually , i just want to confirm I can get a .mov file onto a DVD a play that on a normal TV type DVD player first - once i can do that - then I can look further into the editing, although that was not the main criteria to start with

If any one can advise how to put a .mov quicktime onto a DVD to play on a dvd would be great