Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PD and Power2Go 5.5 LTE (free) version
All vodi
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Aug 21, 2009 11:24 Messages: 1431 Offline
[Post New]
Users of PD9 and 10 should be aware that I've found that Power2Go 5.5 LTE (free) version appears to interfere with some DVD drives made by LG when using dual-layer discs. I have verified this on two different PC. After removing Power2Go the problem is resolved. Win 10, i7
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

can you please tell us more about the issue you found?

Br
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
All vodi
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Aug 21, 2009 11:24 Messages: 1431 Offline
[Post New]
Essentially after this version is loaded onto a DELL PC with LG model IDE\HL-DT-ST_DVD+-RW_GH50N_B103 DVD drive the dual layer functionality is modified to the point that the PC hangs on the DVD dual-layer mode even on a blank DVD disc. I have tried this on 2 similar Dell PC with the same results. Once I remove Power2Go the problem is eliminated.
Win 10, i7
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
can you please post the Version and SR number (from the about box - not the CD-key)

thanks

Werde Facebook Fan
All vodi
[Post New]
Sorry. But I had to remove the entire application since it prevented me from using the DVD drive. However, it was downloaded from the Cyberlink member web site at :
http://www.cyberlink.com/stat/members/enu/silver_p2go4_vcd_download.html Win 10, i7
[Post New]
Hi,

thanks - your issue has been escalated for furhter investigation.

br

Werde Facebook Fan
[Post New]
Hi HDedit,

we can not reproduce this issue.

would you be able to support us by allowing a remote debug of the issue?

Br

Werde Facebook Fan