Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Dual Video Problems - CRASH....
rtrube [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 03, 2011 15:09 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
I just upgraded from the OEM YouCam 3 to YouCam 5 Deluxe.

I am trying to understand teh Dual Video option, but everytime I try and open it the program crashes.

Is there ANY documentation for this product?

How does the dual video work? What are the requirements on their end?

Help!!!! Rob T
HalCon
Senior Contributor Location: Charlottetown, PEI Joined: Mar 01, 2008 10:36 Messages: 719 Offline
[Post New]
Rob,

Have a look HERE to see the lowdown on YouCam5

You will find a lot of information on the various tabs of the page.

Hal
OS - Win11 Pro, Alienware R13, CPU - Intel Core I7-12700KF 12 CPUs), 16g DDR5 4400 RAM, Video - Geeforce RTX 3080ti 12g, PD11 & PD365
My YouTube
rtrube [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 03, 2011 15:09 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Rob,

Have a look HERE to see the lowdown on YouCam5

You will find a lot of information on the various tabs of the page.

Hal

Hal,

Thanks for the reply - I totally scoured the website, but it just says that the option for dual videos is there, but they don't really talk about it, or show how to do it... I also created a support ticket, we'll see where that goes...

I am doing interviews via skype and need to either see how this one works, or I need to buy Vodburner....

BTW - are you a sled player, or are you the ref? I am a USA Hockey ref, coach, player - and helped launch an annual fundraiser (golf outing) for a sled hockey team in Grand Rapids, MI USA. Rob T
HalCon
Senior Contributor Location: Charlottetown, PEI Joined: Mar 01, 2008 10:36 Messages: 719 Offline
[Post New]
Rob,

My nephew is the ref, I am the videographer/photographer.

Hal
OS - Win11 Pro, Alienware R13, CPU - Intel Core I7-12700KF 12 CPUs), 16g DDR5 4400 RAM, Video - Geeforce RTX 3080ti 12g, PD11 & PD365
My YouTube
gepatou [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 14, 2012 11:29 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
hi

dual video dont work also here....i have two logitech c910, the best cams i have ever had...it works with youcam alternatively, but dual video refuses to start...i've bought youcam attracted by this dual video function...lol...it was a trap...
unfortunately i am not into chatrooms.youcam is a good prog for chatting, but for "working" as they say, its just a gadget....
and assistance is a gadget also...lol.Fortunately i was about to buy powerdirector, but i think i would discover some of those bad surprises...lol