Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Multisession discs
Sarenace [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 08, 2011 22:07 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Please forgive me if this topic has already been covered, I couldn't find valid information on either the cyberlink FAQ's or by searching this forum. Briefly my problem is as follows: I want to burn multisession mp3 CD's and DVD's. I consulted the cyberlink FAQ's and learned that I had to uncheck the close disc option under Settings>Burner. After going back to my program, I found that indeed this option was checked, however, it is greyed out; i.e., I literally don't have the option to uncheck close disc. PLEASE HELP!!!! I cant reinstall power2go, because if memory serves, it came with my blu-ray disc drive, and I have lost all my original installation discs. I am currently running Power2go 7.0.
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
for MP3 DVD & CD this option has been disabled to ensure best compatibility to available players.

many players in the field (like many car audio system) can not handle multisession correctly

Br
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
Sarenace [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 08, 2011 22:07 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Is there a way to get the option turned back on???? It seems ridiculous that I don't even have the choice, regardless of whether it may not be compatible in some players. The option is also turned off for audio and wma cd's as well, but is turned on for cd data. Will it work if I burn the disc as a data disc? I would consider this solution far from ideal as I would have to laboriously go through and delete every jpg and notepad file from every folder before adding it to the disc, but if it is the only way this can work . . .