Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Setting default border color and size
max0331 [Avatar]
Member Location: Iowa Joined: Dec 29, 2010 13:58 Messages: 52 Offline
[Post New]
Am working on a project that I am putting borders around various pictures. The border option is defaulted to black and size 3. Is there anyway to set it to a different default color so I don't have to manually go into each and change it to the color and size I want. I'd like to be able to simply click to add a border and the one I want is automatically applied.

Thanks!

-Max
dhdorrough [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 11, 2010 19:30 Messages: 10 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Am working on a project that I am putting borders around various pictures. The border option is defaulted to black and size 3. Is there anyway to set it to a different default color so I don't have to manually go into each and change it to the color and size I want. I'd like to be able to simply click to add a border and the one I want is automatically applied.

Thanks!

-Max

Did you ever find a solution to this problem?