Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
YouCam does not detect my built-in webcam
Fawzi [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 24, 2011 20:07 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Hello, After installing YouCam in my computer, it does not detect my webcam, yet it is installed and functional, it is a "BisonCam USB2.0", could you help me please? I'm running Win XP PRO SP2 with all drivers updated, and my notebook is a CLEVO D900T. thank you
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
please check if another app maybe blocks the cam and that the cam is enabled - some cams need to be activated via Keyboard shortcut

Br
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
Fawzi [Avatar]
[Post New]
The webcam is enabled by default, and it's functional with all other applications such as Skype and Messenger, but does not detect by YouCam, how can I configure the software to get my webcam default manually please? i haven't any option to do it .. Thank you
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
please help to post:
- YouCam version
- YouCam SR (SR is shown in the about box
- DXDIAG log file

Please also stop all other apps that maybe access Cam - it could be possible that one app blocks YouCam to access your Camera

Br

Werde Facebook Fan
Fawzi [Avatar]
[Post New]
it's YouCam 4 trial version (downloaded from your sever), and i want to add,when I've installed another software, it detect my cam normaly.

Here is the dxdiag log:

Filename
DxDiag.txt
[Disk]
 Description
DxDIAG log
 Filesize
36 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
6156 time(s)

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Jun 26. 2011 15:23

[Post New]
Hi,

thanks for the info - I will fw to our team

Br

Werde Facebook Fan
[Post New]
Hi,
can you please provide more info about your Camera?

Please check this posting:
http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/17850.page#91677

thanks

Werde Facebook Fan