Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Burning Blu Ray Video Discs?
pquigley [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 29, 2011 21:18 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I've been shooting HD videos of my child's school plays etc. I use PowerDirector 9 to make the movies for burning to DVD. Because a lot of other parents ask for copies of the movies, I burn the movies to DVD Folders on my Harddrive and use Power2Go to burn the DVDs when a parent asks for a copy. This is quicker and more efficient than using PD9 to burn a DVD each time.

I'm wondering if there is a way to do the above to make Blu Ray discs. I've seen in the PD9 portion of this forum that there is a way to configure PD9 to make Blu Ray Folders on my Harddrive. Is there a way to set up Power2Go to burn Blu Ray Folders to a Blu Ray Disc?

If not, I'm open to suggestions for other solutions as many parents (once they learn the plays were shot in HD) are asking for Blu Ray copies of the movies.
Pat Q.