Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Can't create audio CD
iowalongs230 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 13, 2011 10:34 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
I can't create an audio CD in Power2Go 6.1.0.3224. The Help says to burn an audio CD, in the Select a Burning Task window to click the Music Disc icon. Well, I don't have a Music Disc icon. I also tried using Power2Go Express. It gives me a Data Disc and Copy Disc icon, but no Music Disc icon.

Any idea what is going on?
CLD [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Mar 23, 2007 02:05 Messages: 925 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,

I would try reinstalling the program and/or contacting custom support. According to the readme, all OEM versions of Power2Go include music disc burning....so not sure what's up.

Regards,
David
iowalongs230 [Avatar]
[Post New]
I uninstalled then reinstalled...same thing. Still no audio burn feature.
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
do you have OEM Version of Power2Go (bundled with PC or Drive)?

OEM Version sometimes do not provide the Audio feature - OEM is free to select suported features

Br
Michael

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 03. 2011 11:40

Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
iowalongs230 [Avatar]
[Post New]
The CD with the Power2Go software came with an ASUS external optical drive I purchased. It's a shame that they wouldn't actually include the version that would be helpful in using an external drive to burn different kinds of media.
Luis [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 13, 2011 16:38 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I recently installed the Cyberlink Blu-Ray Disc suite for the
LG Blue Ray burner model WH12LS30. An error message pops up while burning a CD audio disc using iTunes. No problem using LG burning tool, which is part of Power2go.
What can I do?
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

you may contct Apple support if iTunes has issue burning CD

Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan