Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
mp3 disc burning does not go in order.
mistamontiel
Newbie Joined: Apr 20, 2011 20:08 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Salutations.

My PC was bundled with CyberLink Power2Go 6.0.3304

& so, as I drop my .mp3 files in, I can arrange them in a order I'd like for them to be burnt.

But when I play my disc, all the files are ordered in alphabetical instead.

Please assist.
GWiz [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 19, 2011 05:18 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Hi mistamontiel:

Don't know if this will help you . . . but, here's what I do for several playback media such as CD, DVD, USB flash, etc.

For those finicky playbacks that won't run in the order I prefer I sometimes label them 01title, 02title, 03title or 01spacetitle, 02spacetitle, 03spacetitle. Space is a space and title is the name of your track (song). You will need to add the extension such as .mp3, .wav, .wma, or whatever format you use.

Example: 01LaLa.mp3, 02DoReMi.mp3, 03FaSoLa.mp3
or
01 LaLa.mp3, 02 DoReMi.mp3, 03 FaSoLa.mp3
or for lots of tunes, perhaps use 001, 002, 003 and so on.

Can't say it will work for you, but it may. Gud Luk!

- GWiz

Tip: You can also make a folder, name it, and put a group of songs in it using this method. Make more folders and name the tracks starting from 01 again and so on. This will be great for more controlled playback (playlists) on CDs/DVDs and USBs on TVs, PCs, and in the car for example.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 06. 2011 15:36