Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PowerDVD 10 ULTRA Mark II volume
snooker [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 27, 2011 20:11 Messages: 16 Offline
[Post New]
The volume will only go as high as 70% on the program itself . I can lower it but not rise it . How do you change the Volume ? Is their a setting somewhere that permits it at a certain level ? Thanks
Larry Patrick [Avatar]
Senior Member Joined: Jul 11, 2007 14:21 Messages: 276 Offline
[Post New]
Very odd behaviour. I just checked my mine to be certain. I can drag the Volume in PowerDVD 10 Ultra 2325 from 0% to 100%. Now this also changes my windows volume from 0% to 100% on my windows 7 enterprise 64 bit installation.

Seems we need some further information...
http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/8449.page
snooker [Avatar]
[Post New]
Its okay . I figure it out . I was using another program while I was viewing a movie . For some reason this program while it was running cause the volume problem . Once I close this program everything was good . Thanks

BTW The program was Aunsoft MTS/M2TS Converter
Larry Patrick [Avatar]
Senior Member Joined: Jul 11, 2007 14:21 Messages: 276 Offline
[Post New]
Ah it might have been trying to apply some volume leveling during the re-encode process and it was hardcoded at 70% max volume in order to keep folks from clipping audio tracks.

Good to know your working now.
snooker [Avatar]
[Post New]
Yeah, that was my thoughts too after I heard your was okay I went and restarted the comp and than notice everything was good . So I figure it was that program ... Any way Thanks