Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
3d blu-ray playback using G45
cyclejim [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 16, 2011 12:50 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
According to cyberlink documentation, Intel G45 is supported for blu-ray 3d playback without hardware acceleration. I am trying to get 3d blu-ray playback with an Acer H5360 projector, and an Intel G45 board with latest drivers. I have powerdvd 10 mk ii with the latest patch. I already have this projector and power dvd 10 working on another PC with a Radeon 6950 for blu-ray 3d playback and it works fine.

Trying to get it working on the G45 machine now. I passed the BD 3D advisor (see attached) even though I was advised to upgrade cpu and g45 for better performance. I am running Windows 7 64 bit, 4 GB ram, Intel dual core processor. I have 120 HZ time sequential LCD picked on the cyberlink 3D control panel just like I did on the other PC that works with this same projector. I am running 1280x720 at 120HZ desktop resolution, and have 3d mode selected on the projector.

When I start playback I get an error message "cyberlink powerdvd could not enable 3d playback, try choosing a different 3d display device."

Help!

PowerDVD full Version - ultra mk II

PowerDVD full Version

PowerDVD SR Number DVD100611-07

Windows 7 64 bit
Admin account
upgrade from powerdvd 8 to Ultra
radeon 6950
catalyst 11.2
soundblaster x-fi
audio 2 speaker stereo in powerdvd
lite-on iHOS104