Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Wont Start
Edward1 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 01, 2011 04:59 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I got Power2Go with my DVD drive. It has run for about a month.My HD has a fault which means I need to backup. I tried to start my power2go and the logo came up and then "POwer2Go has encountered a problem and needs to close" I found the error code is 0xc0000005. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling no good, do I need to used the cleaner first. Any help will save the items on the HD. I shoud say that Power2Go is not on said HD.
Thankyou
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
please contact the technical support

Br
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
Edward1 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 01, 2011 04:59 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Thankyou
ThomasDMitchell78 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 28, 2011 22:25 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I'm having the same Issue. I bought a JVC DVD R/W from woot.com a couple months ago.. Just took out of the box, installed Power2Go V4 (Windows XP OS). Dies (Encounters a problem) as soon as I start interacting with the software. Can't burn anything. Did you have any luck with technical support? I'm pretty disappointed.... Thomas Mitchell
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Please help to post more information

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/17720.page
Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan