Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
YouTube
James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
I was just uploading a new video at YouTube and I noticed a banner saying "Congratulations! Your account is now enabled for uploads longer than 15 minutes.". Anyone else see this or am I special? I might have to create one just to try it out. __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM
Robert2 S
Senior Contributor Location: Australia Joined: Apr 22, 2009 05:57 Messages: 1461 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Jamie,

Yes I got that message a couple of months ago. I don't know if it is based on the number of videos you have or the views you get or if it is for everyone.

My only comment on videos longer than 15 minutes is they remind me of those blessed slide nights that went on and on and on. My youtube channel====> http://www.youtube.com/user/relate2?feature=mhsn
James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
I just now stumbled across the answer while watching videos. It has to do with being as partner. Guess I just never read the banner before. __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM