Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PD11 hangs when trying to produce
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Calinelli ,
I can only refer to forum posted information regarding your 32mb card set up. I believe you need to prioritize PDR.

The "produce" hang. Please provide a screenshot of the project in Edit Workspace and in Produce - full screen image.

I want to check content and your selection.

Please use a software called MediaInfo and provide in text form information about the media files you have in your project. Link: http://mediainfo.sourceforge.net/en

I'd also liked to know where you have your video files, you are editing, on C drive?

Can you play your project from the tracks?

Have you UNCHECKED the "Enable preview during production", bottom left of Produce UI?

If your computer GPU set up is struggling then having the preview play while rendering will cause a hang.

Dafydd

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 11. 2013 05:28

Calinelli [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 07, 2013 08:38 Messages: 8 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Dafydd and Phil,

It appears that the 32MB VRAM might be the issue. I thought that having enough RAM to share with graphics would be sufficient.
I don't know how or if it is possible to dedicate RAM to graphics (I will try in BIOS) so that might be the end of the road for me for the time being.

Thanks a lot for your time and advice.
Calin