Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PD 10 v PD 8 some work required methinks
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
MotoRider420

You have in a number of posts used abbreviations for bad language as if it is acceptable for you to write and get away with doing so. It isn't.

Clean up your language.

Forum Moderator
Dafydd B [Avatar]
[Post New]
REF: http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/20531.page

MotoRider420

Your comments here regarding your PC's capabilities. Please provide your diagnostic data, samples etc on the thread I've referenced.

I have been answering and attempting to clarify what issue you have on the link I've given in this post. I now see you have wandered around the forum giving vent to a view built on your current experiences using PowerDirector 10.

Let me assure you that the problem you have is with your attempts and failures to convert 2 streams of 2D video into 3D manually rather than a failing in the software itself.

So, I request you stop meandering around pontificating a view and concentrate on getting a solution which would result in a 3D video from your DUAL CAMERA GOPRO set up!

Dafydd
Dafydd B [Avatar]
[Post New]
Post locked.

djmorgan is a valued member of this forum.

Forum Moderator