Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Error: AuthoringMGR could not do file access for temp files
BIGDADDYDEATH [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 24, 2010 11:15 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I have got to tell you...you rule. That checkbox fixed me up as well. I have been fighting with this issue since day 1. Tech support had me reinstall about 5 times and uninstall other software and all to no avail. THANK YOU for this advice...now I can finally burn my own DVD's!!!!

SHANE [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 28, 2010 22:00 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Any suggestions for when unselecting that option doesn't work? I was able to burn several discs when I first purchased this program but ever since the first couple of days, I get this error. I was very anxious to try the option that was suggested, but unfortunately there was no change.

Thanks in advance!
Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
Shane,
Have you tried just burning a DVD folder and unchecking Burn DVD disk?

Once you have a DVD Folder, you can use third party burning software to make the DVD disk. Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.

Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
I think Carl is doing great here answering all your question. I'd like just to add one additional task all of you should consider.

Get rid of all the junk temp files you're creating and clogging your system up with. I've used CCleaner successfully to clean up my system - you have to be careful with using these types of programs.

When was the last time you defragged your drives?

Dafydd

Sorry officer007 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 26, 2010 08:56 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Oh crap!!!!

I wasted 6 DVDs but none worked. By unchecking the box in general tab couldn't sove the problem.
first i was able to burn disc, and then i burned another project soon after that, it gave me the error of unsuccessful burn. hen i tried to burn again and wasted 6 DVDs in 4 hours.
Even i restarted my computer twice and reconstructed my project. t
It is really not fair.

Http://technology4you007.wordpress.com

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 26. 2010 09:06