Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Power2go trial download problem
jonnysbar [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Greece Joined: Dec 29, 2010 16:24 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I am trying to download power2go trial, but everytime I choose language this pops up "This setup will perform an upgrade of ' '. Do you want to continue. I press yes and nothing happens. Please help !
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
sounds like another setup is started.
please contact CS team

thanks
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
Cap'n Kevin
Senior Contributor Location: Chebeague Island, Maine Joined: Dec 26, 2008 20:22 Messages: 2011 Offline
[Post New]
Hi jonnysbar,

I had a similar problem when trying Media Espresso latest version trial. Once the trial had ended....I couldn't get my original version of Media Espresso reinstalled. I got the same message as you described.
"This setup will perform an upgrade of ' '. Do you want to continue. I press yes and nothing happens.
Cyberlink Technical support sent a Cleaner program to eliminate any traces of the program and then all was fixed.

Just thought I would let you know that is probably all you need to correct the problem. They were very helpful to me.

Regards,

Kevin
Check out PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials and more! Over 5,000 Subscribers.