Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
No NVIDIA CUDO options when available
Bubba in TX
Senior Contributor Location: Central Texas Joined: Dec 12, 2009 21:32 Messages: 1332 Offline
[Post New]
I have the NVIDIA CUDO options selected, but when I go select them in the preview settings they are not there...

see attached video.....
 Filename
CUDO.wmv
[Disk]
 Description
NVIDIA CUDO options
 Filesize
4326 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
371 time(s)

CyberLink PowerDirector 10 Tutorials
PDtoots PowerDirector Tutorials

**NOTICE**
When you are asked to provide a DXDIAG you go the following link and do part "B". Your posted specs are NOT what we are looking for as they tell us nothing. The specs on the box of your computer mean nothing. The DXDIAG shows us how your computer is configured as it runs.

DXDIAG Link
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
A real strange one this.

Bubba please can you attach a diagnostic? I'll then bounce the info to CyberLink to look at.

What's your screen resolution set at?

Dafydd
Robert2 S
Senior Contributor Location: Australia Joined: Apr 22, 2009 05:57 Messages: 1461 Offline
[Post New]
The video is 1920X952, which seems a strange resolution. Plus you have it named a .wmv file yet mediainfo shows it as a .MTS2 file.

I cannot open the video on my machine using VLC, WMPC , Splashlite or WMP. It says I don't have the right codec.
My youtube channel====> http://www.youtube.com/user/relate2?feature=mhsn
Bubba in TX
Senior Contributor Location: Central Texas Joined: Dec 12, 2009 21:32 Messages: 1332 Offline
[Post New]
Okie Dokie

I have always kept my preview at the highest setting available, which is always the high definition setting. I do not show the fancier window you have Dafydd... not that I really care... actually.

It got named a .wmv because that's what got spit out when I made it. Sorry.... not much to look at anyway... it just shows I have CUDA option available , but I don't get the CUDA options in the preview options like Dafydd gets. After all that, it really makes no difference to me. I still see it in high resolution preview...

My screen rez is 1920X1200 (big ass monitor on my end)

Filename
DxDiag.txt
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
42 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
364 time(s)

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Nov 27. 2010 16:13

**NOTICE**
When you are asked to provide a DXDIAG you go the following link and do part "B". Your posted specs are NOT what we are looking for as they tell us nothing. The specs on the box of your computer mean nothing. The DXDIAG shows us how your computer is configured as it runs.

DXDIAG Link
Bubba in TX
[Post New]
By the way, I updated my NVIDIA drivers and it made no difference. AND I really am not concerned by or bothered by this issue as some others seem to be. I can still watch everything in high resolution. May not be HD but I do not do HD anyway, nor do I want to... HD is more trouble than its worth for me. I do not have an HD audience, and I do not take videos of the kids, dogs, or anything else around here. I make videos for other people. They do not take HD video either even with their HD capable cameras.

Sad but true.... __________________________________________
Windows 8 Pro 64 bit

**NOTICE**

DXDIAG Link