Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
No Sound !
Monte-Cristo [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Montreal (Quebec) Joined: Aug 05, 2006 13:13 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

I bought PowerDirector yesterday. I made two DVDs and they have no sound, only the image.

The two files are .AVI XviD files with VBR. Why don't have I any sound ?

Can anyone help. Thank you.
Agosta [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Atlanta Joined: Jul 30, 2006 10:23 Messages: 16 Offline
[Post New]
There is a fix available for this. It is available in the download section on the Cyberlink home page.
Monte-Cristo [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Montreal (Quebec) Joined: Aug 05, 2006 13:13 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

No, no fix for that.
Will [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 23, 2006 23:47 Messages: 14 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Monte-Cristo,

XviD can use many kinds of audio format, which one is yours?
Not all of the audio format can be supported by PowerDirector, so maybe you should check this first!

Will

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 06. 2006 23:41

Ansari [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 23, 2006 18:23 Messages: 12 Offline
[Post New]
You can Go two way for This Problem . first where you useing your DVD in Coputer or in DVD Player ? If You use in Computer be sureYou did Something Wrong in Burn DVd But if You Using in DVd player Mybe your Player Dosen't Support this kind Of Formt But you can go to Menu Of Your player and Fix it ! For Computer Go to Cyberlink Site and in download page download the Patch then Your problem goes to far !
stephen1234 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 16, 2006 15:15 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
i had this problem when i tried to just burn my files usuing my normal dvd burning software

steve