Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
error code 0xeb020be4 - writing failed in two sony dvds plz help
techsavvy [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 10, 2010 11:05 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Hello everybody, recently i installed power2go 7 and when writing a fresh dvd as well as with multisession i got the above error. Is this error denoting a software issue or hardware issue ?. Plz help

I burnt 2 dvds after this error and dint find any issue. The media i faced this error is SONY. I burnt data in the sony dvd in 18x where the media is only 16x compatible. Is this the cause for this error ??

My dvd writer is LG GH22NS50 and O/s in win7 ultimate ... Plz help..... I cant find any info about this error code in the web....

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 10. 2010 11:15

CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,
you should definetly try to reduce the write speed!

BR
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
techsavvy [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 10, 2010 11:05 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Ok i will. But previously i have burnt dvds in the default speed (the software reads the dvd speed as 18x eventhough the media is 16x compatible) without altering the speeds and burning process had been successful.

Are you very sure this issue is only because of the high burning speed ??.

Because i have 6 months warranty left for my drive. So within that period i have to RMA it in case this is a HW issue...

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 10. 2010 13:31

[Post New]
error code 0xeb020be4 - writing failed in Blu-ray BD-R SL 6x Verbatim

Optic drive : Asus SBW-06C2X-U
Soft : Power2Go 7
Write : Data

please help

CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
please check the must read:

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/17720.page

especially this part:

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/17720.page#123476

greetings
Michael

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 01. 2012 03:43

Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan