Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
TrueTheater 3d
Wojciech [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 16, 2010 21:31 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Hello everyone,
sorry if that was posted on this forum already, can't find an answer.

TrueTheater can 'convert' plain dvd into hd material, and TrueTheater 3D even further - 'convert' into 3D show.
That functionality works for me, better or worse, but works.

The question is - is there any oportunity i missed, the PDVD10 could convert plain Blu-Ray into 3D show?
Having rather a big collection of Blu-Ray disks makes it very desirable, much more than oportunity of watching '...meatballs' in 3D .

Thanks in advance.
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

no BD to 3D conversion.

Greetings
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
Wojciech [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thanks, I expected that answer, otherwise there would be a big atvertisement about it
The real question is - are there any plans to make it available?

Best regards.
STEVE [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 22, 2010 17:02 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
Drag the largest file from the STREAM folder into the window. Make cookies.
Wojciech [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote: Drag the largest file from the STREAM folder into the window. Make cookies.

Got message 'CyberLink PowerDVD does not support the playback of this media format' ;/
Have K-Lite codec pack installed, and it says .m2ts is supported

Any hints?
STEVE [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 22, 2010 17:02 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
Using the latest version? Previous ones did not allow files. Mine seems to like everything. I also have TMT3 installed, and MPC. Not sure what other codec would be needed.
Wojciech [Avatar]
[Post New]
I'm using
Pdvd 10 ultra 3d markII trial
K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 6.2.0

sorry, but i'm a noob, don't know what's TMT3 and MPC
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

I'am not a friend of those Codec Packs as they cause terribel trouble on many systems....

I would try to uninstall PDVD/ all Codec Packs and then reinstall PDVD (of course always a reboot in between) and try PDVD without teh codec pack instelled.

Br
michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan