Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Auto Correction on Panasonic GH6 Files
detroit123 [Avatar]
Senior Member Joined: Dec 20, 2011 14:58 Messages: 194 Offline
[Post New]
this was not happening before but I have noticed that photos taken with Panasonic GH6, jpg when you put into Photo 365 and click auto correction, there are black marks or specs that appear on the photo

If I take that same original photo and correct or alter in another software and then into Photo 365 then it works but directly it is producing these black marks

also if I take the same original jpg and input into other softwares, no problems

Hope someone knows what is happening here
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
If you use the Attachments button below the forum's text box to share a photo here, then other people can test it on their systems and see what happens when they try using PhD's AutoCorrection

ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi detroit123 -

There are a few "auto correct" features in PhD365. IO'm not sure which one you're referring to.

Are you working in the Adjustment or Edit module? Guided or Expert?

Using JPGs from Panasonic GH6, I haven't been able to replicate your black specks issue with any of the auto corrections I've checked.

There's a sample GH6 file attached.

Cheers - Tony
[Thumb - Panasonic GH6_042.jpg]
 Filename
Panasonic GH6_042.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
10616 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
3 time(s)

Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
detroit123 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Hi detroit123 -

There are a few "auto correct" features in PhD365. IO'm not sure which one you're referring to.

Are you working in the Adjustment or Edit module? Guided or Expert?

Using JPGs from Panasonic GH6, I haven't been able to replicate your black specks issue with any of the auto corrections I've checked.

There's a sample GH6 file attached.

Cheers - Tony

in the adjust just above and right of the word tone and right above exposure

I just tried to files today and they worked. this is very strange as I was seeing black marks, specs on faces etc when inputting the jpeg before
detroit123 [Avatar]
[Post New]

in the adjust just above and right of the word tone and right above exposure

I just tried to files today and they worked. this is very strange as I was seeing black marks, specs on faces etc when inputting the jpeg before

yes the test file you sent from gh6 worked fine in the auto correction

other point to make is have others noticed that the auto correction quite often over exposes the photo; especially if you input something that was already moderately bright