Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
head of cyberlin...
Larry Patrick [Avatar]
Senior Member Joined: Jul 11, 2007 14:21 Messages: 276 Offline
[Post New]
does anybody have working contact information for the head of cyberlink? I think they need to be aware of the lack of support for their software and the problems it has...

Oh wait big business doesn't care about the end user... they only want to take our money...

Has anybody contacted the better business burea?
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Forum Index page: http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/forums/list.page
This is a forum for CyberLink members to discuss and share their users' experience. CyberLink customer support will not reply in the forum regarding the technical issues. Topics or replies with attacking or illegal messages will be deleted by the forum management directly.

Customer Support is here: https://membership.cyberlink.com/prog/support/cs/index.do

I can pass on your concerns, put everything into a PM and send it to me. Please ensure you include your contact details: Full name and email address.

I'm NOT CyberLink, I'm the Moderator and my interest is in PowerDirector.

FYI I have asked a number of regular contributors to look in on the PDVD forum. Unfortunately there is a degree of antipathy from members here that isn't conducive to anyone wanting to give assistance to others. On the PowerDirector forum we help each other and even rush to be the first to answer. It is a shame the same atmosphere isn't on the PDVD forum. Larry, my note isn't a reflection upon you, not in any way.

Dafydd

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Jun 18. 2010 17:49