Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
No update for Powerdvd Ultra that came with LG GGC-H20L BRDrives?
Viper8828 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 28, 2010 17:06 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
so thats the software im using - i bought this because i thought having software was more reliable and cheaper than buying a bluray player, but if theres no update to play new movies like avatar and 2012 etc, then u want to spend $100 on powerdvd10...? i believe the version i am running is powerdvd ultra 7...? you guys updated powerdvd 8, why is there no update for 7 ultra since that is also for blurays/hddvd playback....and i've only had this software since nov 2008...it shouldnt be put out to rest already especially considering it came with a product to showcase bluray.

Please release an update for this version - it would make me so so so happy, especially since my luck with technology is not on my side this yr and i have to keep buying/fixing XB360s, tvs, and stuff for my phone to actually work.
Viper8828 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 28, 2010 17:06 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
how long does it usually take for tech staff to answer a question that u send in