Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Cyberlink needs to support more sound cards.....
Manoroid [Avatar]
Member Joined: Apr 10, 2010 23:07 Messages: 143 Offline
[Post New]
I have a high end sound card for my pc which is a Creative audigy 2 ZS. Just reading on cyberlinks website on power dvd 10 ultra and possibly previous versions i've owned as well, i believe this is why i've been having major skipping video problems when playing blu-ray.

How can you guys not support any of the CreativeLab sound cards??? Basically it says if its not on the list it also downgrades the sample rate which its showing when i view it.

Please support Creative!
Stock [Avatar]
Member Location: UK Joined: Jul 08, 2006 11:43 Messages: 79 Offline
[Post New]
While I agree with you Matthew, your sound card is an old model, and not exactly high end which doesn't support PAP so the audio will be downgraded.

You should direct your ire at Creative as they write the drivers, they really don't care about customers unless they are embarrassed into writing working drivers. I should know, I have a high end card a X-Fi Fatality well back in the day and it took them forever, loads of complaints and one person who got there drivers working for them.

By the way I also have your card as well.

As far as stuttering playback could be a number of things SATA, Video, or Audio drivers, conflicting codecs, Blu ray drive firmware needs updating, other software conflicts i.e. anti-virus, PowerDVD needs reinstalling etc...

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 25. 2010 04:08