Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Power DVD 10 won't work on my system
Leslie [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 12, 2010 17:40 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
First I downloaded PowerDVD 10 Ultra and installed where it would coninually start to load but then give me a dialog box stating I had to update Cyberlink to continue playback. When I would say okay it would then start all over again, load, must update etc.

I submitted a ticket which resulted in my removing the original installation and installing a different PowerDVD 10 download.

Now when I attempt to play a blu ray I see the disc region select box with no remaining changes left and I get the Internal Error 800401F9 to pop up.

Again I have submitted a ticket for this.

Has there been a definitive resolution for this error for version 10? It took a week to get the first reply from Customer Service so If I'm going to have to get my money back I've got to move a bit faster to still fall within the 30 day time limit.

Thanks
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Dear Leslie,

please upload your DXDIAG log and provide the information asked in this thead:

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/8449.page

Please also make sure to have installed latest Audio and Video driver!

Br
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan