Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Seeing all 60 frames in 60fps video
VanHee [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 28, 2006 20:51 Messages: 22 Offline
[Post New]
I wrote an earlier post that said when I edit a video with 60fps I can see only half the frames. I have since discovered that if I single step through the frames in reverse I get the frames skipped on the first pass, but it skips the frames I saw on the first pass. It doesn't happen when I just look at a couple of frames, but if I step through 4 or more the frames skipped in one direction show up in the other direction. Very strange behavior but it allows me to see and copy any frame.
VanHee [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 28, 2006 20:51 Messages: 22 Offline
[Post New]
This behavior is not reliably repeated. I recently experienced a video that had another anomaly. Single stepping the frames as it approched 1 min 40 sec. the 1:39:29 th frame was skipped and once I was above 1:40 it would not single step below that time. I did notice the behavior of the original post below 1:40 but I also noticed that single stepping through some frames did not change the frame image.