Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
weakness that drive me mad
Cherry [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 31, 2010 02:30 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Careless and troublesome are the closed adjective for me. I am always either miss this and that or mess up things around me. I have destroyed or broken things in gift store more than once, and it happened to me more than once that I paid for something but just went away without bringing it. These two weaknesses always make me crazy. Though I like collecting DVD, with movies in it of course, I lost one of my favorites with a serial named The Legend of White Snake in it. And I even don’t know when and where I put it, or if I lent it to my friend. This is really ridiculous. So thanks to my weaknesses, I have to find a DVD Copy for Macfor my DVD, only in this way that can I not regret to loss any DVD anymore. Problem always has a solution. I find mine for the problem. Happy…