Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
“The Terminal” was my favorite last year
Cherry [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 31, 2010 02:30 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Hello, I’m Ivy Chan from Beijing. I like reading and watching movies very much.
“The Terminal” was the only movie that can resonate with me from my heart. The hero of the movie, Viktor left me a deep impression…
All the stories that how did he make him a home, how did he help a Russian who bought medicine for his dying father, how did he make a match between Enrique and the girl, the romantic experience he met, and how did he conquer a group of people who took him as a joke all moved me deep inside. This 9 months’ hard trying, made Viktor a better situation during this waiting, and at the same time, the whole entire were moved.
I got a DVD disc which had this movie in it, but I really love this movie best, now I am looking for a converter that could help me convert DVD to other formats so that I can watch it on my Apple TV.
And I finally understood just as the hero did, life is waiting, always waiting, what we should do is earning us a better life.
David_H [Avatar]
Member Location: U.S. Joined: Jan 08, 2009 16:19 Messages: 72 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: ... I really love this movie best, now I am looking for a converter that could help me convert DVD to other formats so that I can watch it on my Apple TV. ...

Hi Cherry,

I think you've come to the wrong place. CyberLink, as far as I know, does not have a "DVD converter". I think that such a program would violate the license that CyberLink has to sell products that decrypt commercial DVD discs. Nor would I recommend it if you don't own a licensed copy of the movie on DVD because if you copy someone else's DVD then you are stealing.

But you wrote "I got a DVD disc..." so I'll take you at your word and assume that you have a licensed copy of "The Terminal" on DVD. In that case, there are a number of freeware tools around the internet that will let you decrypt a movie on DVD and convert it to another format. You'll have to do the research yourself to discover them.

If you're willing to pay for a good converter then you might want to check out the products at SlySoft (www.slysoft.com).

Kind regards, David

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 31. 2010 10:31