Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
power dvd wont upgrade
David [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Harrington de. Joined: Mar 20, 2010 12:55 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
i had an oem version of 6 that i upgraded to version 7 then 7 delux , i just bought 9 ultra upgrade, when trying to install it starts and then quits saying i dont have an oem version of 7 but when buying the program it says all versions. how might i get this thing to install the sad part is i havent bought a bluray player yet was just getting software first. can anyone help Kingkatesq
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

you should contact customer support team, they can handle the issue

Br
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
David [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Harrington de. Joined: Mar 20, 2010 12:55 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: i had an oem version of 6 that i upgraded to version 7 then 7 delux , i just bought 9 ultra upgrade, when trying to install it starts and then quits saying i dont have an oem version of 7 but when buying the program it says all versions. how might i get this thing to install the sad part is i havent bought a bluray player yet was just getting software first. can anyone help
well i got a response within 24 hrs and they gave me a link for full version with key, and full instructions to install wich i did. the program installed properly also installed patch wich also installed properly but it is very important that you follow the instructions, it can be a bit trying but patiance pays off, after reading some of the postings i thought this was gonna be a nightmare but it all went smoothly. i have to say in my case they were prompt, and courtious, Kingkatesq