Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Odd delete situation
8GeneL [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 22, 2022 23:39 Messages: 13 Offline
[Post New]
I've deleted hundreds of unwanted frames past two years. But two days ago something odd happened.
When scrubber was at left side of unwanted frames I left-clicked on the delete symbol near left side of edit screen.
Moved the scrubber to the right side of last frame to be deleted and right-clicked on it.
The word "delete" appeared but there was no secondary menu providing the choice of closing the gap or leaving it open.
Curious, I just clicked on "delete". The entire file to the right of the transaction was deleted.
The only remaining frames were those to the left of the delete transaction.
Yesterday tried a delete transaction on a different file. Same thing.

One odd thing never seen before. After the delete failure, an option called "Trim" appears just a short distance
to the right of the delete transaction symbol. It has not appeared any other time. Except when its to late.

So what can I do now? How can I make the Trim option appear.
Will CyberLink send a replacement of PDsoftware? If it does, I would prefer a same
version of PD I have now if its available.