Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
The preview volume slider is always set to zero on startup nowadays
Tomas E [Avatar]
Member Joined: Nov 07, 2019 11:51 Messages: 81 Offline
[Post New]
Since the 2nd of december the preview volume slider is always set to zero on startup. (Not to be mixed up with the mixing slider's zero which means "normal" volume.) Now that I know to always press CTRL-U and drag it up to maximum level it's not a too big issue, but it's still a bit annoying. Anyone else experiencing this? Does anyone have any suggestion on how to make it stay at maximum level? PowerDirector 19 Ultimate, Windows 10
Processor: Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz
32 GB RAM
Cyber-Rob [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 28, 2018 14:47 Messages: 36 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Tomas,

at least I can say: yes, you are not alone.
I also had this issue with my older PC...very annoying!

These days I set up a new PC and at least this (small) issue is gone for me...

The strange thing is that my audio interface is still the same as before, just the machine has changed but anyhow it seems to work fine now.

There are soo many bugs in PD, it can really drive you crazy...!

Best wishes,
Rob
Tomas E [Avatar]
Member Joined: Nov 07, 2019 11:51 Messages: 81 Offline
[Post New]
As it happens this issue seems to have disappeared for me too. I don't know when or why, but for the last couple of days the volume has been at maximum level. Let's hope it stays that way.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 30. 2021 17:59

PowerDirector 19 Ultimate, Windows 10
Processor: Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz
32 GB RAM