Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Move video ( or picture) and surrounding frame in sync
philwizzer123 [Avatar]
Member Location: Kent UK Joined: Dec 31, 2013 08:42 Messages: 62 Offline
[Post New]
HI
Cant seem to find the answer to this one. I want to move a still image or video across the screen and I want to put a decorative frame around the still/video which moves in sync so it seems like one object.

I know how to create a frame with a transparency to put the video behind but can't see the two object can be controlled together /grouped to move in sync?

Can anyone help?

Thanks
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
There's actually a very straightforward way to accomplish this. Although I was describing the process for a different subject, the key is to use Copy Keyframe Attributes, as described in detail in the middle 2 paragraphs in this post.

Note that if you've done any resizing, rotational, etc. changes to the first clip, those settings will also be applied to the clip you're copying the keyframes to. That's normally what you'd want, but you can always reset or change the settings after you've gotten the main attributes copied.

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°
philwizzer123 [Avatar]
Member Location: Kent UK Joined: Dec 31, 2013 08:42 Messages: 62 Offline
[Post New]
Quote There's actually a very straightforward way to accomplish this. Although I was describing the process for a different subject, the key is to use Copy Keyframe Attributes, as described in detail in the middle 2 paragraphs in this post.

Note that if you've done any resizing, rotational, etc. changes to the first clip, those settings will also be applied to the clip you're copying the keyframes to. That's normally what you'd want, but you can always reset or change the settings after you've gotten the main attributes copied.

Thank you!! Yes got it! Wouldn't have thought about doing it that way
phil