Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How can I apply color match to images
rytis2015 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Mar 21, 2015 23:33 Messages: 71 Offline
[Post New]
It would seem images should be even simpler to colormatch than videos? But I am not seeing that option
The Shadowman
Senior Contributor Location: UK Joined: Dec 15, 2014 13:06 Messages: 1831 Offline
[Post New]
Quote It would seem images should be even simpler to colormatch than videos? But I am not seeing that option

Highlight your image and click on Fix/Enhance. The colour match feature is there. Panny TM10, GH2, GH4,
rytis2015 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Mar 21, 2015 23:33 Messages: 71 Offline
[Post New]

Highlight your image and click on Fix/Enhance. The colour match feature is there.
Thanks, now one more question: how can I do it for a batch? it says only on two
The Shadowman
Senior Contributor Location: UK Joined: Dec 15, 2014 13:06 Messages: 1831 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks, now one more question: how can I do it for a batch? it says only on two

After you have completed the colour match by clicking on apply, you can click the "Apply to all button". Once in the Colour Match page there is a video tutorial that can be viewed by clicking on the icon at the top right. Panny TM10, GH2, GH4,