Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
cant Download my PD15 from anywhere
dreem12 [Avatar]
Newbie Location: dubai Joined: Jan 26, 2015 01:55 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
its been 3days sice Customer Service ignore my Ticket and i cant Download my PD15 Ultra from anywhere i was loyal custmer since PD9 but its seems its End here they refuse to give me my Paid app , if they wont fix it why i will buy new good app from other compines that respect ther customers.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 12. 2018 21:50

so sad
Longedge [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Apr 28, 2011 15:38 Messages: 1504 Offline
[Post New]
The first thing I have always done when downloading any software is to write all the installation files together with receipts and installation keys to 1. high quality CD or DVD 2. an external USB drive that I set aside for the purpose and 3. My NAS RAID1 drive. At that point I have got 5 x copies of all the files and only then do I start installing.

Once you've bought something, it becomes your responsibility to look after it but I'm sure that eventually customer support will provide you with another download link given that you have provided proof of purchase.
Gx3k [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 26, 2016 14:28 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Same problem here. I have kept the emails but the download link are no longer usable. Please help.
PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Same problem here. I have kept the emails but the download link are no longer usable. Please help.

Hello,
The download link is only valid for a limit time. What Longedge is suggesting is that users back up the downloaded program files.

Anyway, you need to contact CyberLink Customer Service to get a new download link. Be sure to provide them with your purchase confirmation email/ number or receipt.

Once submitted, let us know and we can pass on your ticket ID.

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

For customer support related issues, please contact:
- Customer service: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/customer-services.do
- Technical support: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/service/technical-support.do
Deena13 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 03, 2018 20:02 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]

Hello,
The download link is only valid for a limit time. What Longedge is suggesting is that users back up the downloaded program files.

Anyway, you need to contact CyberLink Customer Service to get a new download link. Be sure to provide them with your purchase confirmation email/ number or receipt.

Once submitted, let us know and we can pass on your ticket ID.

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

I have the same issue! I'm so upset. My power director 15 kept crashing so I read that I should uninstall and reinstall so I uninstalled then clicked the link in my email and it no longer works. It's still less than a year. I submitted a ticket but really hope it's answered quickly as I really need this program!
user7791 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 24, 2017 20:03 Messages: 13 Offline
[Post New]

I have the same issue! I'm so upset. My power director 15 kept crashing so I read that I should uninstall and reinstall so I uninstalled then clicked the link in my email and it no longer works. It's still less than a year. I submitted a ticket but really hope it's answered quickly as I really need this program!

They should. I forgot the location of my backup copies and opened a ticket. They provided me with an option to download the programs again.