Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Directorzone missing?
Frankster69 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Apr 13, 2017 13:32 Messages: 68 Offline
[Post New]
Hi all,

Today I wanted to go to Directorzone from PowerDirector 16 for the first time, but I can't find the link? It's not visible in the top right corner of the PD window?

I can and have logged in via the preferences dialogue, but there's no visible 'Hello Frank' visible?

Of course I can just browse to it, but it used to be accessible via the main program window in PD 15. Is this a bug or how?

regards, Frank

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 10. 2017 09:13

Myk
Senior Member Location: The Hartland of Michigan Joined: Feb 05, 2015 16:09 Messages: 205 Offline
[Post New]
Next to the Settings Gear, right, Notifications.

You can get to it there with the bottom tiles. Downloads. .
Never, under any circumstances, combine a laxative and sleeping pill on the same night.

PowerSpec G310
ASRock Extreme 6 A85X
AMD A10 6800K Quad Core Processor 4.1GHz
16GB DDR3-1600 RAM
EVGA GTX960 Super OC GPU
Windows 7 Pro
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi all,

Today I wanted to go to Directorzone from PowerDirector 16 for the first time, but I can't find the link? It's not visible in the top right corner of the PD window?

I can and have logged in via the preferences dialogue, but there's no visible 'Hello Frank' visible?

Of course I can just browse to it, but it used to be accessible via the main program window in PD 15. Is this a bug or how?

regards, Frank

Little things mean a lot. Once you set the program preferences to automatically log you in to Director Zone, go to to: Files then Import then in the drop down , Import Sound Clips from Director's Zome , you will be taken to Director's zone where you can browse to all the temploates. Look across the top for "Templates"

It just seems to be more complex than it needed to be.
Frankster69 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Apr 13, 2017 13:32 Messages: 68 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks guys, I found that. Indeed needlessly more complicated then just clicking 'Directorzone' in the window border. Little things indeed

regards, Frank