Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Is there a way to move markers with clips?
rytis2015 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Mar 21, 2015 23:33 Messages: 71 Offline
[Post New]
I use markers to describe whats in the clips, so if I move clips, I have to also find move markers. Is there a setting or option or something that would allow me to grab those markers along with the clips?
Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I use markers to describe whats in the clips, so if I move clips, I have to also find move markers. Is there a setting or option or something that would allow me to grab those markers along with the clips?
Short Answer = NO.

Markers are not glued to the clip. They are just a mark in time. Of course if you move clips around, the time is not correct.

Chapters are also fixed in time. Chapter marks do not move with clips either. Chapters marks can be moved by dragging. Good practice says add chapter markers last in your editing. Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.