Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Custom Title Bars
Helgi Viðar Hilmarsson [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 30, 2014 17:52 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I would like to create my own title bars in the PD15 that have similar features (movement & effefts) as those who come with the software. The problem is that the Title designer only allows static pictures. So the default title bars are created with particles and the movement and effects are animated through multiple pictures like a cartoon film. This is not easy to do for a typical user.

Of course this can be solved the other way by having two separate time lines, one for the bar itself using Pip designer and the other for the text using Title designer, but then you have two objects in separate folders instead of one that you can apply to your timeline.

So I would like to have the possiblility to open a Pip object with effects and movements in my Title designer just like a partical object.

How about implementing that in the next version of PD?
PepsiMan
Senior Contributor Location: Clarksville, TN Joined: Dec 29, 2010 01:20 Messages: 1054 Offline
[Post New]
welcome to the forum.

Quote ...

How about implementing that in the next version of PD?

this should be addressed here Future PowerDirector Versions - Wish List/Suggestions

if there's a better work around, then forum members will pitch in.

i am a cut, dice, dice and splice kind of guy left over from 8mm film days.

happy happy joy joy

PepsiMan

'garbage in garbage out'

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 03. 2017 11:10

'no bridge too far'

Yashica Electro 8 LD-6 Super 8mm
Asrock TaiChi X470, AMD R7 2700X, W7P 64, MSI GTX1060 6GB, Corsair 16GB/RAM
Dell XPS L702X i7-2860QM, W7P / W10P 64, Intel HD3000/nVidia GT 550M 1GB, Micron 16GB/RAM
Samsung Galaxy Note3/NX1