Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Wishlist
[Post New]
One of the things that attract me to this product is the storyboard interface yet its not up to its potencial.

For it to be a trully usable and usefull interface I should be able to:

add titles,fotos,efx,transitions, parameters audio...... to any box or boxes

a god way to do this is to add a bin were all these can be stored and just simply drag to the box or boxes selected in the storyboard view.
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
[quotePostId=271263]One of the things that attract me to this product is the storyboard interface yet its not up to its potencial.

For it to be a trully usable and usefull interface I should be able to:

add titles,fotos,efx,transitions, parameters audio...... to any box or boxes

a god way to do this is to add a bin were all these can be stored and just simply drag to the box or boxes selected in the storyboard view.[/quotePostId]

Im sure you suggestion will be welcomed. [url=http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/51512.page]Go here and add it to the wish list.[/url] It will be seen by Cyberlink there. It may be missed in this users part of the forum.