Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
magic music
igal310 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 14, 2017 17:05 Messages: 11 Offline
[Post New]
Hello, where is in PD15 the MAGIC MUSIC(alt +4) that was on PD14?
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
https://www.cyberlink.com/support/product-faq-content.do?id=19351&prodId=4&prodVerId=1248&CategoryId=-1&keyword=

Jeff
BarryTheCrab
Senior Contributor Location: USA Joined: Nov 06, 2008 22:18 Messages: 6240 Offline
[Post New]
igal, in addition to JL_JL's explanatory link, I wish to expand on the topic for you.

if you like Magic Music, as I do, if you had a previous version of Powerdirector you can re-install it to re-aquire Smartsound/Magic Music. All versions of PowerDirector can be installed beside each other with no interferences. One other option is to go to Smartsound website and download the Quicktracks download page and see if you can trick PD into using it. Just guessing.

Another option is to download the SonicFirePro standalone. It's a free option with limited function after the trial runs out (21 days?) but you'll go bonkers with the full version until then. Although it does not plug-in to Powerdirector, you can bring your rendered Powerdirector video into SonicFirePro and create a score like a pro, it's a lot of fun. All Smartsound music goes to the same folders so any SS music files from one program are accessible by the others, too. There is more to the story but that's enough unless you wish to learn more/ask questions.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 20. 2017 20:09

HP Envy Phoenix/4thGen i7-4770(4@3.4GHz~turbo>3.9)
Nvidia GTX 960(4GB)/16GB DDR3/
Canon Vixia HV30/HF-M40/HF-M41/HF-G20/Olympus E-PL5.
Tape capture using 6 VCR, TBC-1000, Elite BVP4+, Sony D8 camcorder with TBC.
https://www.facebook.com/BarryAFTT
igal310 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 14, 2017 17:05 Messages: 11 Offline
[Post New]
Quote igal, in addition to JL_JL's explanatory link, I wish to expand on the topic for you.

if you like Magic Music, as I do, if you had a previous version of Powerdirector you can re-install it to re-aquire Smartsound/Magic Music. All versions of PowerDirector can be installed beside each other with no interferences. One other option is to go to Smartsound website and download the Quicktracks download page and see if you can trick PD into using it. Just guessing.

Another option is to download the SonicFirePro standalone. It's a free option with limited function after the trial runs out (21 days?) but you'll go bonkers with the full version until then. Although it does not plug-in to Powerdirector, you can bring your rendered Powerdirector video into SonicFirePro and create a score like a pro, it's a lot of fun. All Smartsound music goes to the same folders so any SS music files from one program are accessible by the others, too. There is more to the story but that's enough unless you wish to learn more/ask questions.

THX!