Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Sync with audio problem
Verso79r [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 16, 2017 18:21 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I been watching video on YouTube how to sync my audio with video, I understand how to do it, but is really something wrong because after when I click "sync" my audio clip doesn't play together with video, just starting running after video clips. Do you had same problem?
[Thumb - DSC_0038.JPG]
 Filename
DSC_0038.JPG
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
1766 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
61 time(s)
Longedge [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Apr 28, 2011 15:38 Messages: 1504 Offline
[Post New]
What you describe is exactly how you have the video and audio clip arranged on your timelime . Your video clip runs for approximately 35 seconds and your audio starts more or less at the point where your video ends. Click on the audio clip and then you can then drag it to the left to move it to the position on your timeline where you want it to start playing.
Neil.F.1955 [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Mar 07, 2012 09:15 Messages: 1303 Offline
[Post New]
Quote What you describe is exactly how you have the video and audio clip arranged on your timelime . Your video clip runs for approximately 35 seconds and your audio starts more or less at the point where your video ends. Click on the audio clip and then you can then drag it to the left to move it to the position on your timeline where you want it to start playing.

Pronably the old "clapper board" trick could help here! Verso79r, I'm assuming you're recording your audio and video on separate devices, failing actually having one of those old clapper boards, probably the best trick is to clap your hands loudly with the lens and mic close enough to both pick up the action. That will give you the video and audio cue to synchronise your audio and video. If the videocamera's own mic is picking up the same sound as what you're recording separately on another device(video camera mics always seem to pick up what's behind the camera better than what the lens is pointing at, so using a separate audio recording device is a good idea), with the camera's own mic, plus the mic of your audio device, you'll have an even better match-up. Then just mute the native audio from the camera.