Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Right to Left Languages
Nehemia [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 14, 2017 01:36 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Very frustrated that Power Director can't handle languages that are right to left.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 14. 2017 01:44

CLD [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Mar 23, 2007 02:05 Messages: 925 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,

Do you mean the use of Arabic or Hebrew characters/text in the Title Designer or in the subtitles rooms?

David
igal310 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 14, 2017 17:05 Messages: 11 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hello,

Do you mean the use of Arabic or Hebrew characters/text in the Title Designer or in the subtitles rooms?

David

I have the same problem, in Hebrew
CLD [Avatar]
[Post New]
Hello,

Please be specific about your problem and answer my question. Are you talking about text in Title Deisgner or somewhere else? Please advise.

David
Nehemia [Avatar]
[Post New]
I was referring to the Title Designer, but I understand this is also a problem with the subtitles. I know there are programs that can invert the text for me, just frustrating that Power Director can't handle such languages natively.
CLD [Avatar]
[Post New]
Hi,

Thanks for the clarification. I wanted to be sure you weren't talking about the UI language, which is sometimes available in Hebrew and others custom OEM versions.

I'd suggest you add this request to the suggestions list:

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/50535.page

David
Nehemia [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thank you CLD!