Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
[SOLD OUT] CyberLink PowerDirector 14 Ultra $29.99
kmjk333 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Feb 16, 2016 02:23 Messages: 93 Offline
[Post New]
CyberLink PowerDirector 14 Ultra $29.99 at Newegg with promo code: EMCETEL67

Regular $99.99

PowerDirector 14 Ultra $29.99

Promo code click here

Great price for those that are considering PD14!!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 11. 2016 03:58

Neil.F.1955 [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Mar 07, 2012 09:15 Messages: 1303 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: CyberLink PowerDirector 14 Ultra $29.99 at Newegg with promo code: EMCETEL67

Regular $99.99

Promo code click here

Hello, kmjk333!

Be extremely cautious here! The product might not be genuine. If they're flogging it off at such a low price it might be a copied version and you may experience difficulties when installing it as PD14 requires the internet to finish the activation process, as well, the CDKey may be duplicated from the original. What looks too good to be true, usually is too good to be true!. Best to trust reputable dealerships when it comes to video editing software or any other product.

Cheers!

Neil.
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
The good news is that Newegg is an AUTHORISED RESELLER of CyberLink products laughing

http://www.cyberlink.com/stat/regional-stores/enu/index.jsp

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
kmjk333 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Feb 16, 2016 02:23 Messages: 93 Offline
[Post New]
Quote:
Quote: CyberLink PowerDirector 14 Ultra $29.99 at Newegg with promo code: EMCETEL67

Regular $99.99

Promo code click here

Hello, kmjk333!

Be extremely cautious here! The product might not be genuine. If they're flogging it off at such a low price it might be a copied version and you may experience difficulties when installing it as PD14 requires the internet to finish the activation process, as well, the CDKey may be duplicated from the original. What looks too good to be true, usually is too good to be true!. Best to trust reputable dealerships when it comes to video editing software or any other product.

Cheers!

Neil.
yes, it is a unheard of price $29!! I had to look twice.

Newegg is probably the largest retailer for computer related parts. They could outsell amazon, but #2 for sure. I have bought from newegg for years and build several complete system part by part. Excellant customer service.

They are legit, and one hell of a price. = more forum members!!
[Post New]
Almost all my PC components are from newegg. Or eBay

Hmmm, this makes me wonder if PD15 is around the corner.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 08. 2016 05:19

RobertJ/OZ [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Melbourne Australia Joined: Aug 14, 2006 02:26 Messages: 1209 Offline
[Post New]
However, that price is not available for Australasia Intel i7 930, 16GB ram, Radeon HD 5770 1Gb,Ver. 14.12 Win7 64 bit
Intel i7 7700 HQ, 16 GB ram Nvidia GTX 1050Ti 4GB dual drives 1 TB SSD + 1 TB HDD Win 10

PDtoots
Neil.F.1955 [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Mar 07, 2012 09:15 Messages: 1303 Offline
[Post New]
Hello all!

I've not come across the Newegg name before, hence my suspicion about the offered price. With Cyberlink pushing sales of its earlier products(PD14 included) to "clear the decks" for PD15 to be launched some time later this year or early next year(my guess), I'd expect they'd be cutting the price, but not down to $29.95 in any country's dollars! So that's what rang the alarm bells for me!

Cheers!

Neil.