Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Switching From PC To Mac
cMc214 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 10, 2015 02:22 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
I purchased Photo Director 6 Ultra about a month ago for PC. My PC has died and I decided to go the Mac route. Will I have to purchase the Mac version all over again or will my license carry over, what are my option? I am also sad to leave PD13 behind, please develop a Mac version : !!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 26. 2015 10:28

[Post New]
Hello cMc214,

The critical words in your post are "about a month ago". CyberLink offers a 30 day money back guarantee so, if it's within that period, you'd be able to contact customer support by emailing customerservice@asknet.com

There's a possibility that, since you're purchasing the Mac version, you could come to an arrangement with CL Customer Service even if your purchase was made outside the 30 day limit. Again, customer service is the go-to point.

PIX PIX YouTube channel
cMc214 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 10, 2015 02:22 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
I will update when I get a resolution. There is no point on me bothering customer service at this point. My Mac is order and wont be in for a while anyway. Thank you Pix for your input.
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: I am also sad to leave PD13 behind, please develop a Mac version : !!

Depending on your editing needs, Parallels works.

Jeff
[Post New]
I am a newbie here, but what are the differences between Photo Director 6 Ultra and PD13?
[Post New]
Hello Emma,

Welcome to the forum laughing You can be excused for not posting a new topic, since you're new. If you have other questions just click New Topic at the top of this page - https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/forums/show/82.page

PhotoDirector is for editing & organising photos

PowerDirector is for editing videos (and photos)

At the top of this page, click Products & you can learn about all CyberLink software.

PIX PIX YouTube channel