Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
update link completey broke Powerdvd 10
Akhershey [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 25, 2015 15:10 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I tried to play the Blu-ray Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost ark but it told me I need to update to play this disc. I went to the link and downloaded the update from this link

http://www.cyberlink.com/prog/aacs/renewv3.jsp?SR=DVD140224-03&ProductNo=DVD00036&AutoBuildID=00031022

Now when I try to watch any disc I get the error "cannot access the storage device. Select another divice when playback stops." Then it goes to the Region code select. I hit ok for Region A and it looks like it begins to load the disk but it never reaches 100% then it brings up a code 80040154.

LG uh12Ls29

Window 7 Home premium

Radeon HD 7540d
d_mat [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 21, 2015 19:45 Messages: 31 Offline
[Post New]
I downloaded this update for PowerDVD 10 before I upgraded to PowerDVD 14 Ultra. I didn't experience any issues.

Are you sure you downloaded the correct file? I think there may be one for retail version and a different one for the online version.
Akhershey [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 25, 2015 15:10 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Maybe the drive has gone bad? I can read dvds. I tired uninstalling Powerdvd and reinstalling from the disc that came with the drive, didn't work. I tried Windvd pro trial and it doesn't even open. I give up.
Elric667 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 03, 2013 08:24 Messages: 16 Offline
[Post New]
Have you tried to copy the files from a BD to your HD?
If it functions the Drive is OK, otherwise ...
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
You may also get in contact with our technical Support Team.

http://suppport.cyberlink.com

br
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan