Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
slow motion or speed option?
[Post New]
How do I slow down the speed of a clip in PD10 (ultra, purchased)? Thanks!
[Post New]
The simple mode, hold the Ctrl key, click the edge of the video and increase the length or use the Video Speed tool, select the video and click Power Tools button

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 16. 2012 19:46

[Post New]
Got it - thanks a million!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 16. 2012 14:35

Kmot
Contributor Location: Northridge, CA Joined: Apr 18, 2012 01:45 Messages: 432 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: The simple mode, hold the Ctrl key, click the edge of the video and increase the length

Wow! Cool tip, never knew that myself. I bet there are lots of awesome shortcuts!
ganesha86 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Jan 16, 2012 00:54 Messages: 106 Offline
[Post New]
Simply adapt the keyframe logic used elsewhere so one can apply unique combintation of frame rate to a video segment so it transitions smooth.
vn800rider
Senior Contributor Location: Darwen, UK Joined: May 15, 2008 04:32 Messages: 1949 Offline
[Post New]
Simply adapt the keyframe logic used elsewhere so one can apply unique combintation of frame rate to a video segment so it transitions smooth.

I'm not sure I follow, could you give more detail??

Cheers
Adrian Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. (see below)
Confucius
AMD Phenom IIX6 1055T, win10, 5 internal drives, 7 usb drives, struggling power supply.